|Home||» Services||» Food Product Testing||» Food Product Testing Lab|
Food Product Testing Lab
The concerns about the quality of Food Testing not only encompass the issues of basic attributes like Taste, Aroma, Feel, Appearance, Nutritional Values, but also the very important requirement of Human Testing. Testing ensures safety throughout the production process and expands market.
Sigma Test & Research Centre (STRC) has complete in house facility to execute various jobs related to Food Products. Food products tested range from processed foods to agricultural commodities, from the field to the store. However, the continuing need for food testing laboratory processors to deliver a safe product to consumers creates a corresponding need for more advanced testing procedures. This can be achieved by testing the raw materials, the product during its processing and production, and/or the finished products.
STRC assists the food industry commissions for nutritional labeling, food safety evaluations, trace analysis and shelf life studies.
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Processed Vegetables
- Fruit concentrates
- Pulses & Cereals
- Meat & milk products
- Nutritional facts
- Nutritional labeling - US FDA labeling requirements
- Trace analysis
* Pesticide residues
* Drug residues
* Toxic metals
* Naturally Occurring Toxic Substances [NOTS]
* Additives and Preservatives
- Microbiological evaluations
- Shelf life Studies
- Packaging Material [regenerated cellulose films, ceramicss, monomers of plastic material, nitrosamines in elastomers & rubbers] as per EU directives.
- Acrylamide content in deep fried starch products.
- Fatty Acid Profiling
- Melamine in foods
- Phthalates in food products
- Methyl mercury in Soft drinks and fruit based products.
- Contact Details
- SIGMA TEST & RESEARCH CENTRE
Copyright © 2012-13 by SIGMA TEST & RESEARCH CENTRE All Rights Reserved.